The Older People’s Partnership Hull and East Riding was formed in 2014 and became a charity in 2017 who continue to champions of older people in our region.
Working across Hull and East Yorkshire, this multi-agency partnership promote the needs of older people, coordinating and improving existing services in the region. They also help to find new, creative approaches to problems older people face in the community. This creativity is the driving force behind the Celebration of Older People Week, organised and run by the charity.
What do we offer?
• A Multi Agency Partnership forum aimed at promoting the needs of older people
• Assist in coordinating and improving existing services for older people
• Stimulate more creative approaches to problems and issues
• Develop a simple, yet effective, engagement and intervention strategy which has had considerable success
• Importantly, we offer a pool of knowledge around services for Older People which is accessible and beneficial to all participating bodies
What we do?
• Meet on a Bi-monthly basis
• Share information and resources, identify gaps and maximise opportunities
• Offer peer advice and support
• Open access to all groups and services supporting older people in Hull and local East Riding villages
• Hold an annual Celebration of Older People Week to celebrate International Older People's Day on 1st October
Become a Member
If you are an organisation that delivers services within Hull or the East Riding of Yorkshire and would be interested in joining our partnership forum of other local organisations including Statutory Public Bodies, Voluntary and Community Sector and Older People please contact us below for further information.